General Mechanical Repairs & Vehicle Servicing
At Tyrepower Hobart we’re so much more than a tyre shop, we’ll can look after your whole car, SUV or 4x4 with general mechanical repairs and servicing too. Our technicians and mechanics are qualified to service and repair all makes of vehicle, from regular mechanical servicing and repairs, logbook servicing, right through to major overhauls.
Within our workshop, we offer a comprehensive range of mechanical services to suit your needs. General mechanical, brakes, suspension, steering repairs, exhausts and everything in between at competitive and affordable pricing.
Regular maintenance on your vehicle is recommended to ensure that any issues are detected and resolved immediately to prevent severe problems which can be costly to repair. Minor servicing is important along with periodic major services.
Our service center team can discuss your requirements with you to solve any issues you have or simply organise a service at your convenience.
Express Vehicle Servicing
It doesn’t matter what car you drive, Tyrepower Hobart’s Express Service is a great option for the car owner that cares about the maintenance and safety of their cars.
Our Express Service starts from just $169* for small cars and SUVs; from just $180 for vans and small 4WDs, and from $199* for large 4WDs.
Tyrepower Hobart’s Express Service includes:
- New engine oil*
- New oil filter*
- Fluid top-up
- Detailed safety inspection
Located at 55 Federal Street, North Hobart, we’re easy to find and no job is too big or small for us. Call us today on (03) 6231 3413
Our Express Service product has the following conditions:
- Extra oil in excess of the five litres will be charged for
- Fully synthetic or special blend oils attract a surcharge
- Additional charges apply to Diesel vehicles
- We do not check the cars onboard computer system for faults with our scan tool
- No engine flush
- No fuel treatment
- Does not apply to new car log book servicing, the manufacturers log book schedule needs to be followed in order to guarantee the factory warranty
- No further discounts will be given: special offers, seniors discount and fleet discounts are not available
- Diesel vehicles – attract a higher expense regarding engine oil and oil filter
- Synthetic engine oil - fully synthetic oil will cost extra
- Additional oil - for those vehicles that use more than 5 Litres of engine oil (including those using synthetic engine oil) will increase the invoice price by the number of extra litres used at normal retail rate